Tuesday, April 1, 2008

After Israel

It's been about two weeks now and I am finally writing about it. I loved Israel. I thought it was great. We were in Jerusalem at the Waling Wall for Easter. Amazing!! We went to Masada and we went to the Dead Sea. When we swam in it, well you can't swim in it. You float. It's too dangerous to actually swim. If the water gets in your eyes it burns like nothing else in the world. Some people were trying to go under water but it wouldn't let them. If you don't know, the Dead Sea contains about 33% salt. Our ocean water has about 6% salt. It has about 30 sum minerals in it and would be toxic if you drank it. (and really really salty, I touched my finger to my tongue) I loved this. It's also supposed to be really good for your skin.
We also saw Petra. Which is where Indiana Jones and the lost crusade was filmed. I thought that was neat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet that Easter was wonderful! Dad asked how you were doing the other day. We were all talking about that day everyone from SMC came over.