Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Going To Israel

Well, we are leaving for Israel Friday. We will visit places such as the Dead Sea (and swim in it), the Jordan River, Joppa, Jerusalem, Jericho, and Jordan. We are going to the same temple Indiana Jones went to in The Last Crusade. It is built into the side of a huge cliff. It's in the crescent moon canyon. (Watch the movie, it's great!) Anywho, I am excited.

We went to the same monastery the James Bond movie For Your Eyes Only was filmed. It was the highlight of my day. I grew up on James Bond. Love it.

Amy and I are alright. She rolled her ankle and went to the hospital here. So I've been waiting on her hand and foot, because she can't do things. The power has gone out here a few times because of strikes at the power company, so she has been stuck upstairs because the elevator doesn't work then. Our relationship has gotten better, but I still see her differently. Oh well.

When I'm in Israel we'll be gone for 11 days so I might not be able to write for a while. See you later!

No comments: