Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thank You's

Well VBS is over now and I think it went really well. The week over all was good. There was a lectureship the whole week as well. The internet has been down for a while as well on the island, so sorry this is late.
I am through with the 5th Harry Potter. I finished it this morning. I am now starting the 6th. This gives me inner happiness.

I recieved yesterday a few letters from the youth at my home church in the states. I want to tell you all how good that made me feel. But not just them. All of you who have encouraged me and loved me. I want to say thank you. You don't know what it means to me. Thank you.

Now, aside from that. I come home in a month and I will want to spend a lot of time with my family. I want to see my friends as well. I miss everyone so much. I am thinking of you all.

No comments: