Saturday, August 11, 2007

College

Right now, I am trying to pack for college. Just taking a little break. I have to consolidate all of my things once again for this journey. I will be riding 12 hours in a truck with two of my guy friends and we have to fit all of our stuff in. It's going to be a long trip.
We are all going to have work study job. Some, unfortunately, off campus. Sharing one car is not going to work out very well. It would actually be four of us sharing the truck. So, I could not sell my 240 sx and take it. Though, we are not quite sure it will make the long trip. Insurance is expensive, and I know gas will be too. But I will want and need a car at Harding. At least I think so. What I am looking for here are suggestions or a free car giveaway. Let me know if you are planning one!

No comments: