Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'M HOME!!

Yes, yes, I made it. I am back home and going to church tonight. However, I am still waiting on my luggage to arrive at my door. Yep, it got lost again. It seems to be my trademark for going places. I jsut want to give out my gifts. But I can't do that without my bags can I?

It was a long trip. It was great to see my new cousin in Hawaii and spend time with her. She jsut married my cousin and is now pregnant while he is away for the navy. I love her!

In San Francisco, I ventured out into the city to get something to eat. Nice town! Well, people wise.

And in Dallas, I just got on and then got off.

I cried every leg of the way because I knew I was almost home. I was so excited to see my family. They are great. I'm going to go off with my mother now. I hope all is well with you!

No comments: