Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stupid Dogs

Dr. Pepper is my favorite soft drink, hands down. There is a store about 4 houses down from the Murphy's house. I have heard stories about the dogs that belong to the houses on the way to the store. Apparently you should either carry a big stick or pick up rocks. Of course I did not want to do that. I love dogs. Well, I did before I came here.
Today, before we played a horrible game of monopoly, Paul went to that store and came back with two Dr. Pepper cans. As soon as the dumb game was over I ventured out along the road. I did fine on the way there. Coming back I encountered 3 dogs that were barking at a passing truck. While I was going by them they started barking at me and I bent down and picked up a big rock and saw them back up. I kept the rock in my hand as I walked home.
I showed them who's boss. Stupid dogs.

No comments: